So, I've been looking at plane tickets to Iowa over spring break, because, let's face it, who doesn't want to visit Iowa over spring break.
Well, in the midst of my price perusal, I can't help but relive some former flights from Hades that I've experienced over the last few years. Faithful followers, you all know too well what I'm referring to. And I think it's sweet that you all wish me safe travels when I embark on my trips to Iowa; all the while, keeping your fingers crossed for the dramatic story that will inevitably happen between here and there. You know it's true. And I'm happy to say that I don't plan on disappointing you anytime soon, because we all know that Ghetto Barbie cannot fly drama-free. It's "blog fodder", right Auntie Linda?
Here are three of what I consider the best "When Ghetto Barbie Tries to Go Home..." stories.
My Own Stupidity
My Nightmare Before Christmas
My Nightmare Before Christmas: The Conclusion
Now, as much as I would like to say that the road-trippin', 18-wheelin' story from this past Christmas can't be beat, I can't. Because I'm sure it can. Somehow. Someway. Someday.
And that is why, from this moment on, I will coordinate my Christmas flight home with my brother's trucking schedule. That's right, folks. I'm not taking any chances.
Speaking of taking chances, this one time, I kissed my boyfriend, Seany-boy, out in the open and someone, who shall remain nameless, was hiding in the bushes snappin' away with her Canon EOS Rebel T2I. And I can't post the picture, because it made me turn 50 shades of red. Too bad, so sad.
xoxo
E
No comments:
Post a Comment