Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I gotta find a real humdinger

***SPOILER ALERT***

***Skip over the next four lines if you haven't yet watched last night's Bachelor St. Train Wreck episode***

First, I'd like to take this moment to say, LOUDLY, that Tierrorists will not win. Ever. You heard it here first, folks. And I slept so very soundly last night knowing that Seany-boy finally saw the light and sent Miss Sparkle home. And now she has time to enroll in that new class offered at the Los Angeles Community College - How to Control Your Eyebrow 101. Amen and amen.

***SPOILER OVER***

And speaking of spoilers, I'd like to knock some sense into every teenage girl in America who follows Seany-boy on Instagram and lets the cat out of the bag on a WEEKLY BASIS regarding who he sent home OR who wins in the end. I'd like to enroll them in a class titled "Social Networking Etiquette: How NOT to Enrage Other Users". Get a clue, teeny-boppers. And do you REALLY think he reads each and every comment? And do you REALLY think he's going to call you because you professed your love for him on Instagram? Sheesh. See, I'm all worked up. Maybe the Tierrorists have won.

Let's get to the real news, shall we?

It's Anni-Birthday month. So far, I only have six gals competing for the coveted Ghetto Barbie 4th Anni-Birthday prize. To make this more interesting, and because I truly care about what you have to say, I'm going to throw a couple questions out into the blogosphere. Choose one. Any one. Leave a comment. Any comment left in the month of February will be entered into the drawing. ANY COMMENT. So, if you comment 47 times, you have a pretty good chance of walking away with a humdinger of a prize.

Here you go, my dear readers:

1. What is your all-time favorite post? Do you even have one? Or is there one that really sticks out?

2. What is your favorite Ghetto Barbie THEME? The cherubs? Stories from "my past"? 

3. Why do you enjoy reading Ghetto Barbie?

4. How did you discover Ghetto Barbie? Close friends, you are NOT allowed to answer this question. This is directed at followers I've never met. And thanks for following!

In closing, I'm reposting one of my favorite posts. And I know there's a few of you out there who share my favoritism. You just wait until this year. Gal Pal Mal and I are already brainstorming.

Bike Safety Barbie

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo
E

5 comments:

  1. Oh Em, your love of that Bachelor show amuses me...

    so your questions (because I feel ever so obligated).

    1. I don't know if I have one, I do enjoy anything funny, but your valentine's day/carnation story may top them all

    2. I like stories from your "past" the best I think, or things that include me :)

    3. Because you have a hilarious and easily accessibly style of writing, and it gives me something to do if I get bored at work, or my eye balls need a rest.

    4. I suppose this is one that I'm not supposed to answer? Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY? You write great things - wonderful pespective, always a lot of humor.
    HOW: Don't know...I guess people talk - so I needed to see what was up with Ghetto Barbie.
    Favorite: All - but liked to hear of you Christmas trips...which never work out for you.

    Keep up the Good work! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite serious entries are AAAAAAALL the Israel blogs. love love love how you processed it all and brought me right back to my trip. i'll think about my favorite funnies and get back to you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Seamily... my fav? I would have to say somewhere between "AYO!" And "Purple Carnations"... cant quite choose a favorite because they are all amazing. You are hilarious. Better start writing your book now, I'll be first in line to buy it!
    Sincerely,
    Lindsay (first time blog commenter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. My favorite post involves one exhausting trip to Cali & back for someone's VERY special 30th B-day:)! My oh my! Still can't believe we did that!!
    2. My favorite themes involve Kaydrian...is that allowed? Can that count? He's just so darn cute! Or things that involve me. Those are all hilarious! ;)
    3. I enjoy reading your blog b/c it really isn't healthy for me to spend every waking moment w/you & this gives me a small fix of my "Emily dose".
    Love you my funny valentine!

    ReplyDelete