The excitement is boiling over.
I'm in Seattle tonight; staying with friends. You may remember my new gal-pal, Willa Reye, from a previous post. She was also boiling over with excitement; giddy that her Auntie Em was coming to visit again.
I met Joel and Stacy and Baby Willa at BJ's Pizza at the Southcenter Mall in Seattle.
Best. Restaurant. Ever.
BJ's Pizza is the home of pazookie. Let me assure you that is not a made-up word. Well, it is, but I can't take the credit for this mouth-watering goodness.
Doesn't it just take your breath away. Sinfully delicious.
The alarm is set for 4:30 a.m. The middle of the night. I don't know how people function before 8:00 a.m. I'll be on my fourth Starbucks peppermint mocha by the time my flight leaves at 7:15 a.m. Again, crazy lady in 21A.
Sigh. Time to play with Willa.
JEALOUS!!!! I WANT PAZOOKIE!!
ReplyDeleteOh PAZOOKIE!!! I want one of those!! Or just to say pazookie -- nice word...maybe I'll make it into an interjection (euphemism for cuss word)Anyway, hope you get caught up with Willa's secrets before you fly off to home sweet home...Have a wonderful Iowa Christmas!!! And say hi to Swagger for me...
ReplyDeleteI believe it's called "BAZOOKA"... get it right, Kooistra.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time with your family... make sure you give your dad an extra big hug.
Love you & see you when you get home.
Michelle :)