
Look at that face. Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks! He's more than doubled in size since the boys got him. He's not so roly-poly anymore, but he sure is cute.

Hoky fright, he was heavy! I bent over to pick him up and almost threw out my back. It was quite humerous getting him situated. He used his claws to show his affection to my face. I actually had a swollen upper lip when we left. Ahhhh...he loves his auntie.
Everyone around here is preparing for "the storm of the century". It's all people talk about. It's all the news talks about. Church Christmas services are already cancelled, people are anticipating not working tomorrow, the grocery store shelves are picked over, it's crazy. My family is expecting Christmas at home this year; we won't be able to make it to Grandma and Grandpa's in Orange City. This will all be hilarious if we only end up getting 2 inches of the 15-20 that they predict.
I made a trip to the library today and got some books and movies; keys to surviving a blizzard.
My mom and I are the only "game lovers" in the house, so our options are limited. We're big Scrabble people. And Rummikub. Maybe I can talk the boys into bringing their Wii over for a couple of days. And half of their DVD collection. Hmmmm...maybe I should get snowed in at their place. A 52" high def television AND my baby, Swagger, to keep me company.
Not a bad idea.
LOVE that Swagger!!! He is a cutie!...a BIG cutie!! You are a lucky auntie!
ReplyDeleteHave fun...I would love to be snowed in and have to play games and read books...that would be the best Christmas present to me. :) Maybe, just maybe the snow will stick around and you will get an extended vacation..just let me know I'm sure I can teach the class till you get back. HA!
ReplyDeletemax thinks that swagger looks supper fun and would like him to come for a playdate. stash him in your suitcase, k? i'm sure he won't put you over the weight limit on your suitcase... :-) enjoy your snow my friend! we will have a dry, boring christmas....no snow here. i'm sure all the white stuff will be saved for january when we have to miss school and then we'll be teaching so long into the summer we'll be able to celebrate your birthday at school this year! wahoo! how's that for glass half full? :-)
ReplyDelete