There is snow everywhere.
It's like glitter. We're finding snow in places we didn't know we had places.

Our side sidewalk. We have to hold hands as we walk through to make sure we don't lose someone.

This dude tried to get through the alley with his Dodge van. A van. A van through 16 inches of snow. Nice try.

Plan B: Hook up the 4-wheel drive truck and pull. Smokey Robinson in the red truck is my dad. He's such a servant.

This is the local Christian school. I can't imagine trying to mold young minds with this monstrosity of a distraction outside. Someone bring me a blowdryer, please!

"Honey, aren't you glad I spent six hours decorating our front deck this year so NO ONE can see it with all this snow." Poor family in the brick house.

My brothers' fleet. Me no scared of snow. I am man. Hear my engine roar.

Swagger: King of the Snow Mountain.

This was Swagger's way to pass the time. Run up the snow hill, jump off, shake it off, run back up the snow hill, jump off, shake it off...
What a stud. I'd put him in my suitcase and take him home, but he'll put me over the weight limit. Boo.Tomorrow we're going to venture out to Grandpa and Grandma's. Maybe we'll take the van. Kidding. We all know how that would end. Plus it's white, so it would take days for someone to find us. We'll take one of the boys' man-mobiles. Is that a drift the size of our garage up ahead?! Gun it, Phil! I can't wait. Should be a wonderful family trip to Orange City. I may want to pack an extra pair of pants.
Happy Christmas Weekend!
It has become very clear who you came home to see. In the repertoire of photos since you got home there are 2 of dad (being a servant so you can't really see him), 1 of me (but it's really of Swagger), 1 of Phil, 4 of Adam (but 2 are really of Swagger and 1 of the mancave), and 10 - count them! - 10 of THE DOG!! I'm pretty sure that my feelings are hurt.
ReplyDeletemom
be careful when gunning it toward monster snow drifts....you never know what kind of vehicles may be hidden beneath them... :-)
ReplyDeleteyou do seem to have a bit of an obsession with swagger....mama kooistra has a point.
where is Judy??????
ReplyDelete