This was easy for me. There's really only one thing that I enjoy to the max; all while feeling pangs of excruciating guilt for enjoying it so. There's only one thing that can turn this frown upside down. On even her darkest day.
Enter Chelsea Handler and her "round table" of comedians.
I am thankful for the years of extra life that I will live as a result of the thrill of laughs that Chelsea Lately has to offer.

On her "round table" she is joined by regular guests, other comedians, taking turns in discussing totally irrelevant bits of news and information that stream out of Hollywood. In a nutshell, she says out loud on national television what every person in America is thinking to themselves in the comfort of their own home.
Why is this my guilty pleasure you may ask?
Because she's mean. She's nasty. She's cruel. And she's very crude.
I feel ashamed. I just aired my dirty laundry for all the world to see.
Please don't judge me.
I was hoping that this "I am thankful...." deal would mean a post a day like you did last year in December. Since you've done 2 in a row that must be the case. Thanks, Miss Julie! Can't wait to see what the prompts are and what you come up with!
ReplyDeleteLove,
mom
hey, no judgement girl! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about having aired your dirty laundry, I think most people already knew you are mean, nasty, cruel, and crude...
ReplyDelete*after a second reading of above post I have come to the conclusion that you were NOT speaking in third person, so go ahead and disregard earlier post...
Although!
Not calling me back is MEAN
Leaving ME over the holidays is NASTY
Ignoring my last two texts is CRUEL
and I won't even start in on CRUDE!