Lindsay has magic hands. She and her hands can take something like this:

and turn it into something like this:

Seriously. She's that good. Believe it or not, that is a picture of me as I left the salon.
Today was my "Look FAB for Christmas" visit to Lindsay. I spent three hours in that chair, and every second of each hour was heavenly.
I also got some good reading in. Apparently Tiger Woods is in LOADS of trouble. As he should be. Maybe you haven't heard, which would lead me to believe that you've been living in a cave for the past two weeks. What a mess. Excuse me, cheater cheater pumpkin eater, I don't feel sorry for you. I just hope that the fire hydrant and the tree that you hit are OK. Nobody seems too concerned about them.
Happy Weekend!
Oh my goodness Emily. I am laughing hard. I will be looking for you tomorrow in church. You are beautiful and so ready for the holiday season.
ReplyDeleteso which was a pic of you leaving the salon? the lion? and i talked to the tree and the fire hydrant...they are fine. no worries friend! Cheater-pant's Escalade on the other hand....hmmm....we won't talk about that.
ReplyDeleteles
haha... you are great, I love this. Thanks for advertising for me ;) "Every cut is a GREAT cut, when you come to Lindsay Tinklenberg"
ReplyDeleteYou are my best and most faithful client, and thank you for that :)
--Lindsay
I need your day... actually just need a pedicure. Wanna go?
ReplyDeleteCheetah Woods?
I must say - YOU LOOK GOOD!
ReplyDeleteBut - I do have issues with YOU being her best and most faithful client?! I had to start at beauty school with this kid!!
She DOES do really good work though!
Love You Lindsay!!
You should see what she did with my husband's hair...Can you say "Bald Eagle!" Yep she does well...even when her "little helper" comes in with daddy! Keep up the good work Lindsey...and can't wait to see you Emily!
ReplyDelete