Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 22: "Bing" on the calories

These are bing bars.


If you have never had a bing bar, I feel very sorry for you.

These nuggets of holiday goodness have changed my life.

Over the years they've also changed my pant size.

My mother, in all of her wisdom, has these made and chilled every year before I arrive from Washington. She knows I will be expecting them.

She has yet to disappoint me.

What are some of your favorite Christmas goodies?

5 comments:

  1. Cream wafers -- ginger cookies -- fancy chocolates -- Peppermint mochas -- or all of the above...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LoVe Bing bars! I haven't had these since I left Iowa all those years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can you talk about them without posting a recipe???

    mama roosma

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you get the cherry chips??

    Keven VanBerkum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keven, I've discovered that you can't buy them out west. I usually end up bringing them back with me from Iowa. :)

    ReplyDelete