Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 7: Having a Grande Day

Starbucks may be taking over the world, but as long as there are peppermint white-mochas still around when all is said and done, I'm OK with that.

Wish. Hope. Love.

I wish for peppermint white-mochas. I love peppermint white-mochas. I hope peppermint white-mochas are always around. And with those cute red Christmas cups, how can people not agree with me.


Tonight is the LC Christmas Social. Always a rager. I hope the coffee is decaf this year. Last year things got a little crazy. Teachers gone wild!

It's COLD today. The kids are all bundled up and going nowhere. At noon, we almost lost some fingers. Hmmm...gloves maybe? Who'da thungk it!?!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. ok, give me the skinny.
    (i didn't say "make me skinny!". duh)
    anywho....what's up with day7, day 6, day blah, blah, blah??? tell me. i want to get in on the fun!!! i like fun. i'm fun. fun ozzes from me. TELL ME WHAT TO DO SO I CAN BE JUST LIKE YOU.
    my blogging has fallen to the wayside. boring. lame-o. i'm getting slack. it's time to step it up a notch and your the gal who's going to help.
    aren't you?? AREN'T YOU????
    thank you.
    love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Starbucks coffee cups make my heart go "patter patter". OK, maybe ,"PATTER PATTER PATTER PATTER!!!". Me no drinkey no decaf lately :)

    ReplyDelete