Twice.
By accident.
A very spendy accident.
Some of you will be receiving the same Christmas card from Ghetto Barbie next year.
And possibly the year after that as well.
Aside from the loan needed to cover the cost of the cards, and the bill from U-Haul, I'm thrilled with my cards. Giddy. I'm giddy-thrilled.

As for you, Snapfish Photo Center, you need to hire more people during this busy holiday season. You see, when a customer accidently orders something twice, that person does not want to spend 2 HOURS on hold; waiting to talk to an actual person. Yes, I'm aware you're having a special on calendars right now, but I don't need to hear about it 1456 times. I just want to talk to a person! A real, living person! Thanks to you and your lack of customer service, I am now the proud owner of an infinity of Christmas cards. You will be hearing from my lawyer. Although, now I can't afford one, so I guess you'll just be hearing from me. Just as effective. AND, to really get my point across, you will NOT be getting a Christmas card from me.
As for the rest of you, happy day! Only 9 more happy days until Christmas!
This is too funny! You could hand them out at the Christmas Program on Friday. :)
ReplyDeleteMelinda
You DO make me laugh!!
ReplyDeleteMel,
ReplyDeleteI will use them as admission tickets. If you don't have one of Miss K's Christmas cards, you don't get to come in. :)
So THAT is why you said I'm getting a card from you this year! :) See you in the morning!
ReplyDelete