1. Dr. Ghetto Barbie
I finally went to the doctor. I have bronchitis. Shocking! I totally called that. I should be a doctor.
So now I'm on meds and feeling a lot better.
Ghetto Barbie loves her azithromycin.
2. Laser Beams
Commence Operation Laser Tag Domination. Aside from having a minor asthma attack and walking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame today as a result from running crouched like a soldier the entire time, I would say Laser Tag Night 2011 was a huge success. And I got 6th place. That's right. Don't mess with me.
3. Love prompt
Today love prompt is "I love somebody in my house."
Ugh. It was only a matter of time. It couldn't be avoided forever. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, Miss Alissa would wait until day 28 for such silliness. Then I could play the "I'm so tired" card. Or better yet, the "There's 28 days in February!?! Since when!?!" card. Oh well. Miss A DID say, that if we were single, we could choose someone that we love who comes over to our humble little abodes. Because then technically, they're IN our house. Clever, that Miss A.
So, without further ado, I am finally going to confess something to you, my faithful readers.
Before this moment in time, this information was not public. My closest friends probably knew, because it's SO obvious, my love for this gu...person. Whoa. Almost let somethin' slip there!
Are you ready?!?!
Once I say it, I can't take it back.
But I'm ready.
It's time.
Today......
I....
Love...
...............
...............
...............
MY CABLE GUY!!!!
I am so mean. My deepest apologies.
But it's true. And, Mr. Comcast is coming to see me next week to set up an Internet connection. And I don't mean a love connection. I'm talking literal now, people. Stay with me. There are about seven different hosts living around me that I could connect to, but every last one of them has a lock on it. Doesn't anybody trust anybody anymore?!?! What kind of world are we living in that we can't even steal the Internet from our oblivious neighbors. Sheesh.
And I'm turning off comments on this post, because I KNOW that some of you Sassy Cassie's will having something to say about this post. AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!! Yeah. You know who you are. Ahem.