Wednesday, February 9, 2011

'Reply All' can ruin lives

Gotta make this quick.

Time is of the essence.

Are you listening?

Yeah, I'm talking to you.

Seriously, are you reeeeeally listening?

OK then.

Today's love prompt is, "Today I love someone I email."

I love email. I remember vividly, back in my sophomore year of high school, when Miss Katie Bush helped me set up my Hotmail account. And emmak00@hotmail.com was born. Never to be the same. I would email the person sitting directly across from me in computer class. That person would email me right back. And then the MSN Chat began. Oh boy. Talking in class would never be the same.

Anyway....

Today I love my mommy!!!


My momma sends me updates every couple of days. She's notorious for starting an email as soon as she gets to work in the morning, adding bits and pieces of newsworthy information throughout the day, and then hitting "send" right before leaving work at 5:00.

Email has a way of making the 1750 miles between me and my momma not seem so bad.

Gotta run - tonight is laser tag night in youth group. Girls only. No boys allowed. Finally, a laser tag night I can get on board with. There will be no need for assuming the fetal position in the corner whilst sucking my thumb and praying for time to be up. Ahhhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment