Yesterday, I was supposed to love a place that I go everyday.
Well, I work five days a week at school. I usually come back on Sunday afternoon to prep for the upcoming week. So, that's only 6 days.
I love myself some Woods or Starbucks or Muddy Waters coffee in the morning, but I don't go there everyday.
I spend a lot of time at Uncle and Auntie's house, as well as other friends here and there, but again...not everyday.
The ONLY places that I can think of that I go to EVERYDAY is my bathroom and my happy place. Seriously. And I'm not about to broadcast to the world, "I love my bathroom!"
Nope. Not gonna happen.
So that leaves my happy place. How does one take a picture of a land filled with puppies and candy canes. Or better yet, massage tables and shoes in my size?! Oh, happy day!
There is one place in my house that I go to everyday. A place where dreams come true. A place where friends gather. A place that offers me a front row seat to TV's prime time hilarity. A place designed for Sunday afternoon comas.
My couch. And I love it.
I'll say it again; I love my couch!
I know it's a stretch, but what's a girl to do. I wish I could've written about my daily trips to the hair salon. Or the day spa. Or even the gym for that matter.Today's love prompt was a bit easier. I'm told to love a snack food.
Oh the humanity! How will I ever decide!? What will become of me?!
I couldn't decide, so I went with my Top 5.

Butter Snaps Pretzels, Ritz Bits with cheese, Reduced Fat Wheat Thins, Bananas, and anything gummy. Preferably cinnamon bears, peachy-o's, sour watermelons or Swedish fish. But I'm not picky. Really.
Today I will:
1. Have another Pro-Cert meeting to prep for tomorrow's 3 hour Pro-Cert Meeting.
2. Put in my two cents worth at the Education Committee Meeting
3. Spend a whoppin' 30 minutes between #1 and #2 laying on my couch dreaming of puppies and candycanes.
No comments:
Post a Comment