Sunday, February 6, 2011

"My name is Emily and I root for the Packers."

Happy Sabbath!

Today, I'd like to begin by saying,

GO PACKERS!!!!!

Can I get a 'Woot Woot'!?!?!

No? Ok then.

Losers.

It's Superbowl Sunday and I am giddy with excitement. I am planning on spending the four quarters of greatness with friends. In my yoga pants. It doesn't get much better than that. And I'm bringing The Pioneer Woman's olive cheese bread as my appetizer. So. Good. I might not even share.

And with my love for Superbowl Sunday, comes the reminder that it's the Month of S.A.D. Sorry. Was that a bit of a stretch there?

Anyway, yesterday's love prompt was, "I love...something that I drink."

Well, let's just say it's a good thing that prompt didn't land on a Friday. Of report card week. This post could have taken an entirely different direction.

I love my peppermint white-chocolate mochas from Starbucks!

AAAAAAAND did you know that you can get a peppermint mocha YEAR ROUND!?! News to me! And I mean very recent news to me. Like January 2011 recent.

All this time. All those years. Wasted. The peppermint white-mochas that could've been.

Other drinks that Ghetto Barbie enjoys include but are not limited to: A white-chocolate mocha with coconut from Woods, a white-chocolate mocha from Muddy Waters, (I'm noticing a trend here..."My name is Emily, and I love white-chocolate mochas."), Mountain Dew, Diet Coke, Snapple Lemon Iced-Tea, white wine, grape soda, and Starbucks coffee frappuccinos.

Now I'm thirsty.

I'll be back later with today's love prompt.

Off to get something to drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment