Thursday, February 3, 2011

I {heart} my iPod

Today I love...something that I listen to.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

I love my iPod!


I've had this puppy since 2005. The year of the first generation iPod. Back when the only color choices were black and white. Back when an iPod Nano was $250. Wow. I feel so ripped off.

Regardless, it's been almost 6 years and I still love it. And it's still like new. Thanks to my iPod dock, it's all I play at home.

While I shower.
While I get ready.
While I cook.
While I clean.
While I drive long distances and know I'll get sick of the radio or my CDs.
While I workout.
When I fly.
When I kill time in an airport.
That one time in a prison cell.

Kidding. Just making sure you're paying attention.

Point is, I {heart} my iPod. And I will cry crocodile tears the day it decides to throw in the towel and die. And of course it will happen at the most inopportune time. Like WHILE I'm running on a treadmill. Actually, that won't happen. I don't run. It would happen while I'm walking on a treadmill.

There.

That's better.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you mean while sprinting uphill on the treadmill whilst praying for Jesus to return in all His glory? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Michelle. That is EXACTLY what I mean. Thank you for reminded me of that horrific experience. :-)

    ReplyDelete